Monday, August 13, 2007

[completeJava] How to make java Executable?

Hi,

I have some set of java class files, I want to make an executable of
them, packing them to a jar file, but it is failing. Can anyone tell
me the process?

To make the executable im using the following command:
jar -cvfm ReportGenerator.jar repgen.mf *

repgen.mf has the following lines:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: ReportGenerator
Class-Path: ReportMill8.zip

where ReportGenerator is my only class file and ReportMill8.zip
contains the referenced class files.

But, when I double click that Executable Jar file, Im getting an
error "Could not find the Main class. Program will exit". Please
anybody help.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Fitness Edge

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how to

increase endurance.

Beauty Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

A great place to

connect and share.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: